Greetings to you in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ! In the will of the Lord, the 65th annual Southeastern Workers Conference will begin at 6:00 PM Thursday evening, February 18, 2016, and conclude at noon on Saturday, February 20, 2016. The host assembly will be Asheville Gospel Chapel, 350 Old Haw Creek Rd, Asheville, NC, 28805.
The topic for this year’s conference is “Awake to Action”. Speakers will be Jabe Nicholson (MS) and Steve Price (KS). In addition to this rich ministry, much fellowship will be enjoyed during breaks, meal times, and evening hours.
Detailed information about the conference has been posted at www.sewc.info. At the website, you will find the most up to date information, including the following pages:
- Online registration. Please register online. This greatly helps for planning purposes and provides your most recent contact information. If you do not have internet access, please call Mark Shelley at 336-312-4810 and we will gladly register you by phone.
- Conference schedule. Arrival/Check-in begins at 6PM on Thursday, Feb. 18. A complete schedule can be viewed on the website.
- Directions and Accommodations. Please see this page for maps, directions, and hotel recommendations. Hotel reservations should be made as soon as possible to take advantage of special rates.
- Contact information. This page includes who to contact for staying with host families, ministry tables, registration, or other general questions.
- Archived messages from previous conferences.
In an effort to be faithful to a Scriptural method of meeting conference expenses and support for the speakers, an offering will be made available during the business meeting for those led by the Lord to take part.
Please prayerfully consider the following:
- Your local assembly hosting the 2017 conference.
- A nomination for a new committee chair member.
We look forward to a refreshing time together with you at the conference! Please try to have as many as possible attend from your assembly. Make copies of this letter and distribute it to those within your fellowship. All are encouraged to attend.
Thank you for your part in this year’s conference. Your prayers, support, and help in this regional endeavor by New Testament assemblies across the Southeast continues to be a blessing to many.
On behalf of the Conference Planning Committee,